It's time to get lucky. We are giving away a Wildcat Mini BMX Original 2A Crazy Boy to one lucky person at the end of September.
All you have to do is to head over to our Win page, and complete the challenges to enter the competition. The more challenges you do, the more entries to the draw, and the more chances you have to win a Wildcat.
Our latest container of Mini BMX bikes arrives this weekend which means the ever popular Crazy Boy is back in stock!! We know you've been asking for it to be back - and we have a whole heap of Crazy Boys to allow you to get your crazy on!!
The Original 2 range is built for more serious park, street and jump riding. With an updated frame design, and the only Mini BMX in the US to have disc brakes, nothing else comes close.
The bike performs as good as it looks too, with quality components throughout — rather than plastic, as found on department store bikes.
Imagine hours of fun on this tough little critter.
"THE GENUINE WILDCAT"
The 2A features 2-piece Cro-Moly handle bars and a 1-piece crank. This has been tested successfully up to 220lb, but we recommend for those over 175lb, you select a model with the 3-piece crank.
The Original 2 range upwards now also features the awesome upgraded tires — much lighter and with faster roll speed, some say they're like riding on clouds...
Suitable for park, track and competition use only, not suitable for road use.
You'll stand out from the crowd at the skate park on this stunt bike and will be wanting to post all your tricks straight to social media. We'd love to see them — make sure you tag #wildcatminiusa
12 months warranty on components and a limited lifetime warranty on the frame, you can shred with peace of mind.
- Full replacement warranty
- Lifetime warranty on frame
- 12 month warranty on parts — see warranty section for full details.
- Bars: Light Weight high strength 4130 Cro-Moly handle bars
- Brakes: The only Mini BMX in the USA to include disc brakes
- Chain: Traditional KMC Z410
- Chain Wheel: 28t
- Crank: Strong 1-piece crank with Wildcat patented high-speed bearings
- Driver: Patented Wildcat 9 tooth driver and high-speed bearings
- Fork: Hi-tensile steel
- Frame: Hi-tensile steel
- Seat: OPC Fat type, kevlar coated
- Stem: Aluminium forged, front load
- Weight rating: 220lb on 1 piece crank bikes (265lb on 3 piece cranks)
- Wheels: Heat treated light weight wheels with 45 PSI tires
- Weight: 22.27lbs
These bikes are the complete package and are 90% assembled.